I was nominated by Steve at https://stevescountry.com/ to do this book tag. Thanks, Steve! I hope that you all enjoy learning more about me through this!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1. Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
I’ve only had this blog for a couple of months now (I actually started January of this year!), but I had had a blog before that, with my mom. I started this blog after being inspired to by my friends and neighbors, Chloe and Hero. I have kept blogging because I have realized that I have an amazing opportunity to share with others the truth and what I believe.
2. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
Most definitely these (being nominated for things) and personal experiences that I have just gone through.
3. What are your top 3 favorite blog posts?
Hmmmm…probably the TTD Conference that I just recently did here: https://keziahe.home.blog/2019/03/24/teach-them-diligently-conference-2019/. I also love this guest post by my friend, Hannah: https://keziahe.home.blog/2019/02/09/guest-post-by-hannah-d/ and this post about Gossip that I did: https://keziahe.home.blog/2019/02/18/gossip-and-why-it-hurts/
4. What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Let’s see – I love to read, write, photograph things, write on this blog and hang out with friends!
5. What are 3 of your favorite things?
Haha, when I read this question, the song “These are a few of my favorite things” immediately went off in my head.” XD Anyways, I love family and friends (we are counting that as one favorite thing), I also love writing and God. So those are my favorite things!
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
Most definitely when one of my first posts got “liked” by someone that I didn’t know. That was a huge moment for me.
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Writing stories/novels, reading, photography, swimming (though not professionally or anything, sadly), acting (never actually acted in a play before, but I hope to, this year!), crocheting and lots more.
8. Describe your personality in 3 words:
Competitive, Weird, Crazy
9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
Ooh, let’s see:
- People leaving lights on.
- Tiny pieces of trash on the floor
- People hating the Patriots (Come on, people, the New England Patriots are amazing! How could you hate them?!?!?)
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
Hmmm…I dream of traveling to Italy, someday.
I now nominate these people:
Hero at http://sincerelyhero.home.blog/
Chloe at https://chloemali.wordpress.com/
Caleb at https://calebeking.wordpress.com/
Have fun, guys!