UPDATE: After I wrote this post, Elisha also nominated me. I combined the two, so please make sure and read the fun questions and answers and to check out Ezra and Elisha’s blogs. Thanks!!
I was recently nominated by Ezra at http://ezraseverythingspot.blogspot.com for the Liebster Award as well as by Elisha at http://africaboyhome.wordpress.com/. Thank you, Elisha and Ezra! I really appreciate it. 😀
The rules for this are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display your award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions.
- Let your nominees know they were nominated and give them a link to your post
Now for the questions that Ezra provided!
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Italy! I have always wanted to go to Europe, so Italy would be first on my list!
2. What’s your favorite color?
Blue, especially the shade Majorelle.
3. Do you play an instrument?
Sort of – I play the piano a little, though I’m not very good at it. 😀
4. What it is the farthest you have hiked a mountain (like how many miles)?
4 miles! It was in Arizona with my grandparents and we hiked Tom’s Thumb. It was a lot of fun!
5. What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
Not very long, probably only around 18 hours, unfortunately. Sometime I’d like to get some friends together and stay up 24 hours straight, though!
6. What’s your favorite TV show?
I honestly don’t watch very much TV, but if I had to choose, probably either Impractical Jokers or The Office (just skipping over all the bad stuff. :D)
And now for the questions that Elisha provided! 😀
- If you had the choice to grow or shrink, what would you choose?
Hmmm…that’s a really good question! Probably grow, because there would be less of a chance that I’d get eaten by anything. XD
2. Do you play any sports?
I do not unfortunately, though if I did, it would probably either be basketball or competitive swimming. 😀
3. Favorite animal?
4. What is your funniest childhood memory?
Wow, this is going to be a tough one to choose from. Probably when there had been a lot of rain in our area, creating these huge puddles. My brother and I, who were around 4 and 6 at the time, snuck out and swam in them without our parents knowing. It was so much fun! Thankfully our parents weren’t mad at us or anything and took a ton of photos, which was fun! 🙂
5. Favorite movie?
Oh dear, just one? Probably Unplanned, which came out this year. If you haven’t seen it, I encourage you to! It’s definitely not something for little eyes, but it’s on abortion, which a topic that I believe all Christians need to face.
6. Marvel or DC?
I have never been able to choose, sorry. I love both of them, though maybe Marvel a teensy bit more? I don’t know, I haven’t seen Endgame yet, so we’ll see after that, okay? XD
Caleb at https://calebeking.com/
Olivia at https://studiolivblog.blogspot.com/ and
Starling at http://starling7.wordpress.com/
And their questions are:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What do you enjoy doing on a rainy day?
- What’s the longest you have ever held your breath?
- Favorite type of candy?
- What is your favorite movie/s?
- If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
That’s it! Have fun!!