I was nominated by Elisha (http://africaboy.home.blog) AND Joshua (https://joshuamakotoswanson.wordpress.com/) for this award. Make sure to check their awesome blogs out. Thanks so much, you guys!! I appreciate it. I am going to try to answer all of your questions. 😉
I have no idea how many times I have been nominated for the Liebster Award, but definitely a lot. Thank you so much to all those that have nominated me!!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) gave you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that deserve the reward
- create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Predestination or Free Will?
- How long have you been a Christian?
I accepted Christ into my heart at the age of 8, but have just recently been developing a closer relationship with the Lord.
- What is your favorite type of smoothie?
Ice cream smoothies, if those count. XD
- McDonald’s or Wendy’s?
Wendy’s! Their chili is AMAZING!!!
- Do you follow sports? If so, what sport and what professional team?
Football and Basketball – New England Patriots (NFL) and Golden State Warriors (NBA).
- The NBA Finals have been going on. Do you have any opinions on this?
Golden State Warriors. Love ’em.
- What is your favorite thing about your way of schooling (homeschooling or real schooling)?
I’ve always been homeschooled and love it, so HOMESCHOOLING FOR LIFE!!!
- Do you think soda rots your brain?
I don’t really have an opinion on it. XD
- What is your favorite chapter of the Bible?
Ooh, maybe 1 Corinthians 13?
- What is your favorite book?
Love Does by Bob Goff. Highly recommend it.
- If you could live in one country for a week, what would it be?
Italy! I would love to visit Italy some day.
- Have you read the Bible?
Yes; I read the entire Bible in one year when I was 13!
- What’s your favorite place?
Of all the hundreds of places I’ve ever gone?! Hmm…probably the forest surrounding my house, or the mountains in Montana. ❤
- Whose autograph do you want to get?
Any of my favorite song artists – Tobymac, Britt Nicole, Hollyn, Skillet….the list goes on and on. XD
- Do you have a pet? If so, what is/are its/their name(s)?
Yes! I have a Bantam chicken named “Miss Mo” from a hysterical movie entitled “Camp New: Humble Pie” (I highly suggest watching it just for laughs. After all, laughter is medicine for the soul, is it not? 🙂 ) and a corgi named “Lady Carliss of Reyah Ridge”, but we call her “Carli”. She is a book character from Chuck Black’s Knights of Arrethtrae series. 🙂
- How many blog followers do you have?
59 so far! Thanks so much to each and every one of you to care enough to follow this crazy blog. 🙂
- Who is/are the hero(es) of your life?
Jesus, my parents, grandparents and friends’ parents around me.
- What type(s) of music do you like?
Christian Hip-Hop and I absolutely ADORE soundtracks from movies. I could literally listen to those allllll day.
- Have you ever had a close encounter with a wild animal?
Let’s see…Since I live in the middle of the forest, I have had fairly close encounters with wild boars before, and animals like that.
- What’s your favorite day of the week?
Thursday, because that’s the day that my homeschool co-op is on during the school year. Outside of the school year… probably Sunday. 🙂
- What movie would you like to be in?
A Marvel movie would be amazing, but I could really go for any movie that would be appropriate for me to be in. 🙂
- What color are your eyes?
Now, since so many people have already been nominated for this award, I am not going to nominate anyone, but rather ask that, if you would like to be nominated, please comment below. So many bloggers know the same bloggers as everyone else, and I don’t want to nominate anyone right after they’ve already been nominated, so just let me know if you’d like to be awarded. Thanks so much!!
Meanwhile, here are the questions for the soon-to-be nominees. 🙂
- What is your stand on abortion?
- How tall are you?
- What do you most enjoy doing over the weekend?
- If you could choose anything to fight for (physically and verbally), what would it be?
- If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What do you see yourself doing in the next 5 years?
- Are you more right-brained or left-brained?
- What is your favorite meal of the day?
- Favorite subject in school?
- If you could change anything about yourself physically, what would it be?
- What is your favorite post you’ve written for your blog?
Top Ten Songs Tag
Okay, now for the Top Ten Songs Tag that I was nominated for by Elisha. Thanks so much, Elisha, this was very fun to do!!
1. List your top ten songs in answer to the questions
2. Hyperlink the songs if at all possible
3. Tag as many people as you want
4. Feel free to use my graphic or one of your own.
5. Have fun!!
What’s a soundtrack song you can’t help but sing along to?
The Greatest Showman soundtrack. It is soooo amazing!!!
What’s a song you love from a genre you don’t?
“Yeshua” by Beckah Shae. It’s not really my style of music, but I really LOVE that song!!
What’s a song that makes you cry every time, without fail?
This is going to sound awful, but I rarely cry about things, especially things related to the arts. Sorry! 🙂
What would be your theme song?
Probably “Gold” by Britt Nicole.
What’s a song tied to a good memory?
“Nothing But the Blood of Jesus” would be one of them. We sang it at a camp and it was a really spiritual moment for me. ❤
If you’re a writer, what song best sums up your main character? If you don’t write…song for your favorite book’s main character?
Hmm…probably The Blitz by Harry Gregson-Williams from “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”.
What’s a song you always play on repeat?
“King of New York” from The Newsies, or “Carrying the Banner” from that movie.
What’s the most convicting song you’ve heard?
Ooh, probably either “This Could Change Everything” by Francesca Battistelli.
What song reminds you most of your childhood?
“Up From the Grave He Arose”. My family and I sang it to some homeless people once and we usually sing it every year at Easter.
What’s your favorite song?
I go through phases where I love different songs, but right now probably “Not Dead Yet” by Ledger and “Yeshua” by Beckah Shae.
What is one song that greatly exceeded your expectations?
All of the Greatest Showman songs. They are so beautiful and I was not expecting them to be so amazing. ❤
I now nominate:
Hero at http://sincerelyhero.home.blog
Have fun, my friends!!