I was recently nominated by Joshua at http://joshuamakotoswanson.wordpress.com for the Awesome Blogger Award. Thanks SO much, Joshua!! This was a lot of fun to do!!
Here are the rules…
- Thank the person/blogger who nominated you.
- Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer all the questions given to you.
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them 10 new questions to answer.
- Do you play sports?
Not outside of my family and friends. Otherwise, I play a lot of Badminton, I’ll play baseball, basketball and football!
- Who’s your favorite author?
Ooh, probably Bob Goff. He wrote two absolutely AMAZING books entitled, Love Does and Everybody Always. I would HIGHLY recommend you checking them out – you will absolutely NOT regret it!!
- Do you have a watch?
Yup! It’s a Timex, which was my dad’s favorite brand of watch as a kid, and now mine. 🙂
- What is your favorite juice?
- What do you like about blogging?
I love that I can use my platform to share my thoughts and ideas, and to tell others about Jesus. ❤
- If you had a pet rabbit, what name would you give it?
I’ve had a pet rabbit before, and I named her Thumper. 🙂
- What is your very first memory?
My VERY first? Ooh, that’s hard. It might be this one time when I was climbing this really steep hill with a friend when I was around 3, and me thinking I was going to fall down and die. XD
- Do you like fried food?
It would depend on the fried food, but usually yes.
- For what purpose are you living for?
To live for and honor Jesus with my life. ❤
- What’s your favorite color and why?
My favorite color is the shade of Majorelle blue. Google it – it’s absolutely breathtaking and SO fresh!! That’s why I love it so much. 😉
That was a lot of fun!! Thanks again, Joshua!!
Okay, now for my questions:
- Are you excited for school to begin again?
- If you had to choose one Disney movie that was your favorite, what would it be?
- Would you rather stay inside all day with any electronic device you could have, or go out into a forest and hang out there for a day?
- Would you consider yourself to eat healthfully?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your all-time favorite joke?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you have any siblings and If so, how many?
- What got you started blogging?
- What do you see yourself doing in 5 years from now?
Okay, now for my nominees:
Hero at: http://sincerelyhero.home.blog
Chloe at: http://chloemali.wordpress.com
Now for the Liebster Award!!
I was nominated for this awesome award by Elisha at: http://africaboy.home.blog. Make sure to check out his super awesome blog; you won’t regret it!!
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers and make them happy
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees
- Notify your (up to) 11 nominees.
Now for the 11 facts about myself:
- I am OBSESSED with dairy, mainly cheese. XD
- I have never been able to choose between cats or dogs; I like them both. 🙂
- I’ve never owned my own electronic before.
- My favorite meal would have to be Taco Salad.
- I’ve never broken a bone before.
- My favorite herbs are Basil and Cilantro. I adore both of them, which probably sounds weird, but whatever. XD ❤
- I have been blogging since January of this year.
- My hair is naturally curly.
- I am very much an abolitionist when it comes to abortion.
- I adore writing!
- I love Jesus. ❤
- Do you have a role model? If so, who?
My parents. They are both so amazing and even if we don’t always get along and they aren’t perfect, they try to live their lives for God, and to me, that’s what is most important.
- If you could visit the city of your choice, where would you go?
Pompeii, Italy! Which technically isn’t a town anymore, but still…
- What is your most fundamental belief?
That Jesus died for everyone, that He rose again, went up to Heaven, and is waiting for all those that decide to believe on and follow Him.
- What’s your favorite book?
This is hard, but probably Love Does by Bob Goff. It is SUCH an amazing book, that I would highly recommend!! It really set off something inside of me to work on loving those around me. ❤
- Describe your hobbies.
I love to write (on here, stories/novels and letters!), photograph nature and portraits, I REALLY enjoy working out (something I just recently discovered), reading and socializing!!
- What’s your favorite holiday?
Probably Christmas, as that’s a really special time for my extended family and I, and the meaning of this holiday is really special. ❤
- Do you play an instrument?
Sort of? I play the piano a little, though not very well.
- How many siblings do you have?
5 younger siblings – 4 boys and 1 girl!
- Coffee or tea?
I have never been able to decide; I love them both. XD
- How do you like to drink your coffee/tea
Coffee: With tons of sugar and creamer/milk. Tea: Sugar and Milk. So basically the same for both. XD
- Do you follow any sports?
I follow the NFL a good amount, College football and the NBA a little. 🙂
Okay! Now for my questions to my nominees:
- If you had to drink anything except water for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What do you most prefer: Writing or Reading?
- Are you very close with any of your extended family?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What’s one of the most exciting things that has ever happened to you?
- Have you ever gone to an amusement park and if so, which one?
- What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
- How often do you think you get sick?
- Do you prefer shopping online or in the store?
- What do you think is wrong with the world?
- What book (besides the Bible) have you read and learned the most from?
Now for my nominees!
Joshua at: http://joshuamakotoswanson.wordpress.com
Ariana at: http://arianasflyinglife.wordpress.com
Newblogger20 at: http://newblogger20.wordpress.com
Have a great time doing this guys! And thanks again to Joshua and Elisha for nominating me!!!