I was recently nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Elisha at: http://Africaboy.home.blog and by Joshua at http://joshuamakotoswanson.wordpress.com. Make sure to check their super awesome blogs out!!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 5-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
Okay! Let’s get started. 😊
KeziahE Blog Story
When I was 9 or 10, my mom and I started a blog, basically telling about the house that we were building and our journey with all of that. Even though we shared the blog, I was the only one that actually ever posted on it, which I was fine with, since I loved it so much. 😆
Anyways, that blog sort of fell a part as soon as our house was finished and I only had one follower. I abandoned that blog 2 or 3 years ago, and didn’t start another blog until this year, in January of 2019.
- I had always wanted to have a blog where I could just share my thoughts and ideas with other people. I had dreamed of it for a while, and after hearing about some of my friends starting or re-starting their own blogs (including Chloë at:http://Chloemali.wordpress.com and Hero at: http://Sincerelyhero.home.blog ), I knew that I could fulfill my dream, too!
And that’s how this blog was started! I am amazed at how much it has already grown and am SO thankful to all of you for following me on this amazing adventure of blogging!!
Advice On Blogging
My advice to my fellow bloggers out there is this: Don’t be afraid to share what you believe is the truth. It might seem like there is nobody out there who believes the same as you, but trust me: Thetes always at LEAST one who will!
Write about what you love! People will enjoy hearing about that sort of thing.
Last but not least, be honest with your readers. Lying to them won’t help with any of your problems, or theirs.
I now nominate:
Hero at: http://sincerelyhero.home.blog
Gale at: http://petalsofgaleslife.home.blog
The Eclectic Contrarian at: http://theeclecticcontrarian.wordpress.com/
Steve at: http://stevescountry.wordpress.com/
Thanks so much for nominating me for this, Elisha and Joshua!! This was tons of fun!