I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the very awesome http://jmshistorycorner.wordpress.com!! Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it! Make sure to check his amazing blog out; you won’t regret it. Now, onto the award…
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and put a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice: with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma. Awesome award, Okoto!!
Let’s see, three things about myself…I will try and think up three things you don’t yet know about me, so here goes:
- I am obsessed with tea. I have, on average, at least two or three cups a day.
- I go barefoot about 90% of the time. I try to wear shoes in more public gatherings where it’s usually not allowed, but at home, in the forest and with dancing, I go barefoot. (It’s actually REALLY healthy for you. Research it!)
- I love to climb trees and often do in our forest, when the weather is nice.
All right! Now, onto the questions I was asked…
- Milkshake or lemonade?
Milkshake!! Lemonade is lovely too, but I’d choose a milkshake over it, any day.
- Are you fond of musicals?
Oh, yes. I just love musicals. My favorites are (in no particular order):
The Greatest Showman, Newsies, The Sound of Music, Fiddler On the Roof, My Fair Lady, White Christmas, Annie…I am sure I could think of more, if I tried harder, to think. I really love classic musicals, the best.
- What motivates you to write?
Either reading a good book, or myself. Sometimes, I’ll get into this mood where I’ll tell myself that I shouldn’t give up on my writing, because if you give up once, it gets easier to give up again and again, in the future. So, yep.
- What was the last book you read?
Anne of Avonlea, by L.M. Montgomery.
- If you could write a book what would it be about?
I am working on a book right now that is historical fiction, so I would say that.
All right! That was enjoyable. Thanks again for the nomination!! Here are my questions, for my nominees:
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done (or one of them)?
- Are you reading any book right now and if so, what book?
- What is your favorite thing to write about?
- What is your opinion on this whole coronavirus thing?
- Would you rather explore the bottom of the sea, or the vast amount of celestial space?
I personally think that this is one of my best posts, even though it didn’t get a ton of traffic. I’d love for you to read it and comment there, letting me know what you thought. 🙂
I now nominate (only six people; I’m sorry… If you’d like to be nominated for this, feel free to. 😀 ) :