Thanks SO MUCH for checking this blog out! I don’t know if you know me, or if you are just some random person who randomly found my blog, but I am so happy that you are here! Please comment below to let me know that you’re here and who you are – I love making new friends.
“A man that has friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.” – Proverbs 18:24
I live a crazy life with my five younger siblings and my adorable corgi. I am obsessed with writing and CHEEEEEEESSSSEEE (I would literally DIE without cheese, that’s how much I love it. End of discussion.) and love anything DIY. I am a blogger, writer, YouTuber (link below to my channel!), homeschooler, crazy-wacko person. You ever met those kind of people that do a swirly (you know….stick their head in a toilet, flush it, that sort of thing?) just for the FUN of it? Yeah, that’s me. 😀
Here’s ten top things about me that you should know which I have not already stated:
- I love basketball and football (Yes, I’m a girl and we do exist. :D)
- My favorite NFL team are the New England Patriots and my favorite college team is OU – BOOMER SOONER!!
- My favorite authors are Chuck Black and Brian Jacques. I also love Jerry Jenkins.
- I’ve been homeschooled all of my life.
- My favorite food is cheese (you probably already figured that out. :D)
- Favorite movies are…Newsies, The Greatest Showman, I’m Not Ashamed and Wonder. Oh, and now Unplanned. IT IS SO GOOD!!!
- I started this blog in January of 2019.
- I’ve been writing almost my whole life, and wrote my first novel when I was nine-years-old.
- My favorite thing to do on a rainy day is to read a book, write and watch movies. ❤
- I am very pro-life and fully against abortion.
Some of those were very random, but whatever. Come along with me as I share my thoughts, ideas and just my life in general with you! ❤