I haven’t done an award in forever…
Mostly because, I prefer my blog to be inspirational and faith-based, and not JUST “fun” things. Just my opinion. But I’ve really felt led by God, to keep my blog and write the truth. And you know…awards are fun and all, but they’re not exactly… inspirational and encouraging? So yeah.
Maya Joelle (beautiful name ❤ ) nominated me for the Liebster Award (another! I’ve been nominated for that multiple times, and I appreciate every single time y’all have nominated me for it. Thank you. 🙂 ) and I just felt like I should. So, here we are. Who knows when I’ll do another award… But this one, I shall do!
Enough of my rambling; let’s get on with this…
- thank the blogger who nominated you (thank you, Maya Joelle!! I appreciate it. )
- answer the eleven questions he/she asked
- nominate eleven more bloggers for the award (and notify them of their nominations)
- ask your eleven nominated bloggers eleven new questions
- What is your favorite summertime drink?
Probably lemonade. I love it and it’s very refreshing. Also, I really love tea. 🙂
- Have you ever met someone whose first language was not English (or was your first language not English)? What was that like?
Well, my aunt grew up in Brazil, and she fluently speaks Portuguese… But I think she grew up knowing Portuguese and English. I’m sure I’ve met other people who had English as a second language…I just can’t think of any, at the moment. 🙂
- Do you fluently speak any language other than your first? Which one? How’d you learn it?
Nope. 🙂 I know a little German… Hallo, meine fruend. 😉 Otherwise, not really at all…
- Have you ever made up a language, or do you want to?
Well, my siblings and I sometimes talk in what we call the “B language” which is basically just replacing the first letters of a word, with a B. Except, it’s gotten to where, we just put B’s in, wherever we want…It’s kind of hard to understand, but it’s fun. 😀
- Is it snowy where you live?
Nope, but the weather forecast says it’s supposed to snow, next week… Who knows though, with Oklahoma. As Will Rogers once famously said about our state, “If you don’t like the weather in Oklahoma, wait a minute and it’ll change.”
- What song did you last listen to? Did you like it?
Hm, it would have been a Piano Guys song. Not sure which one, but I do love all their songs. 🙂
- Would you rather be Lizzy Bennett (Pride and Prejudice) or Peter Parker (Spider-man)? (Ignore whether you’re the same gender for this question and just think about the situation/personality.)
You know, I’m not sure…I’ve seen some of the Spider-man movies and they are just too crude for me. I can’t stand it. And I do love Jane Austen’s works… But I do like both actual characters. So it’s a toss-up for me. 🙂
- Have you ever been to Michigan? If so, what did you think of it?
Yes! I went there last year, on a business trip with Dad. It was cool. I absolutely loved all the water, and Lake Superior. So beautiful. ❤
- Favorite non-official holiday? (For example, mine is Maple Sugar Fest.)
Sweetest Day. It’s always the third Saturday of October…and it’s basically like a Valentine’s Day, but for kind of everybody. Just showing love to those around you. I think it’s sweet (pun intended. 😉 ).
- Does your church follow the liturgical calendar?
Nope. We go to a house church and we’re pretty laidback. 🙂
- Do you like being asked about your future plans? Why or why not?
Yes!! I absolutely LOVE planning about my future, thinking about it, and just talking about it…
Well, that was really fun! Thanks again, Maya Joelle. ❤
Now for nominating… I really don’t like just picking people (plus I’m super indecisive, so that doesn’t help…) for a nomination, so y’all can do this, if you want. 😀
- If you had to be a bird or a turtle, which would you choose?
- Do you like sunsets or sunrises?
- What is your personal opinion on mask-wearing?
- If you could outlaw anything that is currently regulated, what would it be?
- What is something you are very passionate about, that you want others to know of?
- How can I be praying for you (just use my contact page for this one. I would absolutely love to know how I can pray for you, and I’ll write it down and make sure to do just that. Please. I’d really love it if y’all did… 🙂 )
- What is your primary love language (Physical Touch, Words of Affirmation, Gifts, Acts of Service, or Quality Time… and if you don’t know, just check out the website, here. 🙂 )?
- If you could have any job and still bring in enough for a steady income, what would you do?
- What is your opinion on the subject of psychology as a whole?
- What is the funniest thing you’ve read this past month?
- What is the most inspirational books you’ve read (the Bible doesn’t count…)?
Okay! There y’all go. Hope you liked this post. 🙂 ❤